We will be extending our hours to MONDAY – SATURDAY 10AM – 6PM starting Monday June 1st.
Online orders can begin at 9:30 AM.
Walk up orders can begin at 10:00 AM.
Phone orders can begin at 10:30 AM.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Starting May 4th, 2020 we will be altering our hours once more to try and lighten the workload on our patient consultants. Our new hours of operation will be as follows:
TUESDAY – SATURDAY
10 am – 6 pm
Online orders will begin at 9:30 and end at 5:30
Phone orders will begin at 10 and end at 5:30
While online ordering through weedmaps is still available, we encourage patients to use the menu from our website for online orders as it provides the most accurate inventory counts.
Thank you everyone for working with us as we work into a groove!
ONLINE ORDERING IS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEEDMAPS LISTING. THIS ACTS AS A HOLD ON YOUR PRODUCT ONLY AND IS ONLY VALID FOR THE DAY IN WHICH THE ORDER WAS PLACED.
IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CALL AND CANCEL THE ORDER YOU HAVE ALREADY PLACED AND PLACE A NEW ONE.
The total shown upon checkout is not your exact total. If you have honored discounts, those will be factored into your total upon pickup. Any daily specials will also be factored in upon pick up.
PHONE ORDERS WILL STILL BE ACCEPTED, THOUGH ONLINE ORDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO KEEP PHONE LINES OPEN FOR QUESTIONS.
Visit our Listing below.
THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ARKANSAS NATURAL PRODUCTS. BECAUSE OF THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS OF COVID-19 WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 3/20 – 3/24 TO PERFORM A DEEP CLEAN OF THE DISPENSARY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND THANK YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE WITH US.
WE WILL REOPEN 3/25 WITH RESTRICTED HOURS. WE WILL ONLY BE OPEN FROM 11AM TO 6PM MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF OUR PATIENTS AND CAN’T WAIT TO GET BACK TO PROVIDING YOU THE RELIEF YOU DESERVE.
WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PLEASE STAY SAFE AND BE DILIGENT IN THE PREVENTION OF SPREAD OF THIS DEADLY VIRUS. THANK YOU.
Due to the current medical climate, Arkansas Natural Products has closed its doors to foot traffic. You will be able to place orders over the phone. Online ordering is in the works.
We will be suspending the Hemp Bag discount and will be instead implementing a blanket discount of 5% for orders placed online or over the phone for the inconvenience. All other currently honored discounts still stand.
Once your order has been placed you may not change your order. If you need to make adjustments, you will need to call and cancel your order before placing a new one. Once your order is complete you will receive a message from us to come and pick it up!
We are still accepting new patients and are still trying to provide the best service to them that we possibly can. To help streamline the process of getting our new patients into the system, we ask that you follow the below steps:
- Download and fill out THIS form
- Attach a photo/scan of the form as well as your driver’s license and medical cannabis card
- Email ALL documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: NEW PATIENT APPLICATION – YOUR NAME HERE
If you would like a consult with one of our patient consultants, we ask that you schedule a phone call at THIS link.
Thank you all for hanging in there with us throughout this whole ordeal. New information is coming in constantly but we are doing our best to keep our patient base as up to date as possible. Please make sure you are signed up for our text messaging program as well as follow us on Instagram to stay in the know!
how can you help us keep the cannabis community coronavirus free?
- the most important thing you can do is to make an extra effort to cover your mouth when you cough or your nose when you sneeze.
- keeping communal spaces clean and constantly wiping them down helps keep contamination to a minimum.
- if you have a cough or a fever, stay home. if you must leave the house, wear a mask.
- alternate using hand sanitizer with washing your hands. hand sanitizer is great at killing off the bad but it also kills off the good and overuse can compromise your immune response time.
- sustain from “puff puff passing”. sharing is an integral part of the cannabis community, but given the current climate we encourage our patients not to share anything that comes in contact with bodily fluids.